Monday, October 6, 2008

Mini Olympics
























This last week I volunteered at Andrew's school to help with their Mini Olympics at PE. It was so fun to watch those little 2nd graders perform those Olympic activites. They had been practicing and were so excited to show the parents what they have learned and what they can do.

Andrew did very well; besides the fact that he is not into athletic stuff at all. Here are some pictures of Andrew in the relay race, Badminton, and the Rowing. It was lots of fun to help with and I think the kids loved it.






I do have to give a big shout out for Val. She is an ad there at the school for her daughter Tiff. Tiff has a hard time doing things on her own. When Val got to the long jump I thought Tiff just wouldn't do it. But NO Val picked Tiff right up out of her chair and held her in her arms and did the skip, step and jump. She went pretty far holding Tiff. I would have dropped Tiff and fell on my butt. Val is a great example and I look up to her and all she does for Tiff and her family.

No comments: