Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Family Time

I don't have much to say but things are going well. We had a very busy Christmas. Christmas Eve we had our Jolley Party which lasts way to long. Then Chirstmas morning the kids love that Santa has left his bag full of toys. We had a brunch with both parents at the house. It makes for a busy morning but I love doing it. Then we went to my brothers house for dinner and exchange gifts. We have lots of fun spenting time together. The kids love the play time.








Ethan also turned 1 this month. Just keeps us busy. We had a party for him and he loved it. He was excited for the paper and boxes and Christmas then he realized there was more paper and boxes for his birthday. Lots of fun. He grew up WAY TO FAST. Do they slow down? I miss so much.

I have to add this video. Ethan was suppose to blow out his candle but he thought it might be better to touch it out. He learned early about fire....



No comments: