Friday, January 16, 2009

Andrew is EIGHT!!!!!


I can't believe that I have an eight year old. I never thought time would go by so fast. I love that he is growing up but the responsibility that he is now eight. He is going to be baptised Saturday January 17, 2009 at 10:00 am. He is very excited!!!!:) I am a little nerves because this is my first. You rethink your own baptism of what to except but this is not yours it his your child's day. So it brings own a whole new meaning. I am suppose to have one of the talks. Yea I don't know if I am going to be able to hold it together. I am a cry baby so who knows what is going to happen. It might not be a talk at all. I don't like giving talks in the first place.

Here are some pictures of Andrew. He is a very cute boy and I love that he has made the decision to be baptised. What great blessing come with this great work.

2 comments:

MakingChanges said...

They grow up way too fast! I am feeling for you. Kylie and her dad made a countdown chart (it's PINK and hanging in my kitchen) reminding me everyday we are that much closer to her baptism. Hope all goes well with his baptism.

ps I get my music from playlist.com. I love music and most of what I look for are song I already know, but I sometimes do a theme search for songs that are appropriate for the post. If you want I'll help you get a playlist started. Let me know.

Melinda said...

Thats so awesome! I'm excited for him to be baptised, but you're right it does go by so fast!