Sunday, November 2, 2008

Friends

Do you ever have those days when you know you were suppose to do something and you didn't and then reminded that you are suppose to do that something through a lesson. This week I have been trying to be a better friend. Today at church the RS lesson was on being a better friend or how we can be better friends with VT. I think Shauna was trying to tell me something. I need to improve this area. So to those friends that are always great at being a friend; which, are a lot of you. Thank You. So in RS the lesson gave me a reminder what I need to do this week. I need to be better about being open and listen to the spirit but I am not perfect. :( So I do apologize for not always being on top of things. Now it is my turn to try to be like you gals and be better at being a good friend. Thanks:)

2 comments:

MakingChanges said...

What is up with this post? I know that we all need to have reminders to be better about things, but you really are a good friend. Don't be so hard on yourself!

Patti Epperson said...

I did call my people I visit teach after that lesson, so I guessed it worked.