Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Growing up Fast

This morning was just like any other day. Well, besides the fact that Ryan wants to be independent at six years old. I am not ready for this. I was walking out of my bedroom to check on the kids and I turn the corner to the kitchen and Ryan is being so cute making his own lunch. I normally make all the lunches in the morning so I don't have to make lunch after school for Ryan. But since I told Andrew that he was just going to have pizza, Ryan took it upon himself to make his own lunch. What a cute kid. If he keeps this up he will make my mornings a lot easier to deal with.
Mykel the other day was signing Happy Birthday. So here she is for you to enjoy...This is her version of Happy Birthday. She has learned it from her brothers. Thanks:)

1 comment:

Shane & Laina said...

AWESOME!!! You've got some very fun kids, love Mykel's rendition!