Thursday, June 4, 2009

Shipping Anywhere



It is summer time and we have had some fun planning trips for the summer time. One big rode trip is to Oceanside, California. So we went and bought a roof carrier because we have to much stuff to fit in the van. Yes a van but we still have too much stuff. Four kids does that to you. So we had it out to see if it would fit all our suitcases in it. Well Ethan thought is was for him and climbed inside and he thinks he is ready to go. He has his blanket and himself. What else do you need? He is a cute little boy. It is going to be lots of fun. I can't wait till July gets here. I myself am ready to go tomorrow. Just so excited.......

2 comments:

Sally Young said...

That is so cute. Sounds like a fun trip.

MakingChanges said...

Okay, now that is too precious. Maybe I'll have to put out some boxes and suitcases and see it the kids would like to do that. I'd send them other places.